Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Here's a good one. We were at a Suzuki Test Ride day at our local dealer's. A guy got kicked off the test rides for popping a wheelie on a GSXR600. So, in retaliation, he does a drive by of the dealership, with probably about 50 people watching, does a two block long standup wheelie on his buddies GSXR1000. All this just as a semi trailer unit is trying to pull out onto the road. If he'd have been 5 seconds later with his stunt he would've had the semi pull across the road right in front of him. What a goof.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hate to say it (Then again, no I don't) but he gene pool just got a little cleaner.

*Looks right, then left*

Anybody got more of them clorine tablets?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Good One!

Damn, wish I'd said that.

Anyway, I Wonder if mom had to pick him up at the morgue, or the junk-yard (wait for it). Those towing bills will kill ya!

:)

·
Registered
180 Posts
In all seriousness. That video may have been useful to some degree a' la the gory driver's education videos many of us saw in high school. Here in St. Louis, as in many other areas, several kids are killed each year in motorcycle crashes. Some during stunt-performing. I wonder that if it were mandatory to complete some sort of motorcycle-specific training program prior to gaining license, that some of this nonsense could be quashed?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Once again the innocent are held accountable for others stupidity. This is a real problem in our society the guy died it was his own fault they shouldn't hold his idiot buddy accountable for it. I don't believe he was fined for "Bad Driving" he was fined because someone died and the court system felt somebody has to be responsible. I'm suprised they didn't haul the guys parents into court and try to convict them of some trumpt up charge for bad parenting and not teaching him to be a responsible citizen. Ahh My barely adequate psychic defenses are crumbling Damn you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.