Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Anybody check the donation box?

I recall a priest either in South or Central America doing this for charity recently and vanishing. Anybody recall that?

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
I recall a priest either in South or Central America doing this for charity recently and vanishing. Anybody recall that?
I do, it was a priest in Chile, SA. They had a photo of him departing on a giant collection of colorful balloons. The report said they found what was left of his balloons and his wicker chair floating just offshore in the Pacific Ocean. There was no sign of his body. I suppose he ascended to Heaven?

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Klazy Ken?

I do, it was a priest in Chile, SA. They had a photo of him departing on a giant collection of colorful balloons. The report said they found what was left of his balloons and his wicker chair floating just offshore in the Pacific Ocean. There was no sign of his body. I suppose he ascended to Heaven?
What do you think he could sell that chair for when he's done?

Perhaps a great new addition to the Seminar!

Chapter 3: How to sell old patio furniture for max profit!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Must've forgotten his BB gun and blowgun with darts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.