Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Looks right on target, although I picked Nicky Hayden to win, I'm a huge Gobert fan. I really didn't expect to see him up there on the yamerhammer because I heard he didn't like the way it handled. My original predicition still stands with Nicky 1st, Mladin 2nd and Miguel 3rd. I will not change it, but I can say I'm very happy for Anthony Gobert and hope only the best for him this season. I'm getting the jitters just thinking about this years daytona, it's a damn shame we have to watch it on tape delay.

·
Registered
282 Posts
my prediction is

Mladin wins, Gobert almost wins but crashes out, Nicky second, Yates third. If I had to be my own money that'd be it.

But really I hope Gobert and Mladin duke it out, Gobert wins with Mladin second, and Steve Rapp third

·
Registered
145 Posts
It's one thing to qualify and cut a hot lap. Most of the guys in the top 10 have never been able to be there at the finish of the 200 fighting for a top spot.

It will be interesting to see if Yates and Gobert can run the pace of Matt and Nicky for the entire race.

I have no idea what Roberts will do.

I had high hopes for Russell and Chandler but it doesn't look like they are going to do much from 11th and 13th. I guess we will see. I am impressed with Aron Slights run. New bike, new team hasn't seen Daytona since 93 not bad.

I think in the end it will come down to Matt, Nicky and maybe Roberts. Can't wait for the start.

·
Registered
53 Posts
ESPN2 on tape delay

Check out ESPN2 late Sunday afternoon - I believe around 4pm eastern; sorry the old satellite schedule is a little slow to come up today

Qualifying Recap Tonight - ESPN2 12am eastern

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.