Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Well that's good. I always liked ol' Max "always a brides maid, never a bride" Biaggi. Maybe racing in SBK out from under Rossi's shadow will prove to be the ticket for him. Plus he's riding for Suzuki which outside of MotoGp is extremely competitive against the Hondas and Ducatis. According to the qualifing times at Qatar he's right up there within a 20th of a second with Hagga, Toseland and Troy Corser and some *** named Lanzi.....

Should be a good season in MotoGp with Rossi trying to regain his title from Hayden and Biaggi trying to regain his footing in SBK

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
With football season over, my Sunday afternoons are crying for racing. Bring it on!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Best of luck Mad Max, best of luck to all competitors this year. All my favorite series are looking to have great years. My biggest worry is finding out the Qatar results before speed gets around to showing it. DDDDDDDDaytona on my mind.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Biaacchhi's Baaacck!

In Superbike? Me thinks the king whiner has whined enough. After a "year off" he must be ready to race again eh? And why isn't he back in GP? Could it be he's to much of a wuss to go up against the best in the world?

Even the bottom tier are better than Biatchi. At least they don't blame everything from their team to the tires to the bike to their boots for their losses. Cry baby.

One more reason to not watch WSB.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: Biaacchhi's Baaacck!

Even bad racing beats basketball.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

"Even the bottom tier are better than Biatchi."

You can't be talking about Max Biaggi, the 4-time 250 World Champ? I have no clue as to who you are but unless you're a multi-time World Champ... it seems unlikely you (or me or too many others) are going to be as fast.

My predication at this point is Bayliss winning the (World) Championship following the best WSB season since Bayliss/Edwards... (baring injury). You watch, Biaggi will be Racing, Hard, against a Very Strong field (if he doesn't self-destruct).

I have spent some time around "World Class" people and one thing I can say for sure is that "normal" rules don't apply to them. End of the day, when they're on their game, they take no prisoners. Your perception of them may be different but results is what matters to them, with a smile or a scowl...

It's less than common that such a person is able to maintain grace... even when they don't have to.

·
Registered
60 Posts

I never suggested I was better than Biatchi. That would be stupid. I just don't like people who make excuses for their own problems. Even the back markers in GP have more character than he has ever shown.

It's easy to be good at what you do. It takes character to be great. Max has demonstrated his lack of character his whole career and that is not worthy of admiration only ridicule.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

I hear ya. Guess I care about what happens on the track, much of the rest is of little interest to me. Yeah, from what I do know (or think I know) I wouldn't want him on my team but I always liked watching him race.

As a Racer on the track he has admirable skill, off the track...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.