Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Gwen Stefani. She did not make the cut in Maxim's 100 Hottest Women. There are apparently 100 women more beautiful than she on that list. Can't wait to see #1!

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is Maggie Grace. She is sheer female physical perfection. If NASA wanted to send the perfect human female to an alien race, they would send her. Long legs, blond hair, blue eyes, flawless facial structure... Good enough for #81 on Maxim's Hot 100. Whew, the 80 women hotter than she is must be beyond stunning!

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is Hoda Kotb. She is #79 on Maxim's Hot 100. Two places hotter than Maggie Grace, and blowing Gwen Stefani right off the list. Maxim readers voted the list, apparently while smoking crack:

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
According to Maxim readers, this is the hottest woman in the world. And thus the 2012 elections are explained:

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
Miley sure doesn't look like she did when my kid was watching her in Nickelodeon! Damn...musta had surgery or something.

BTW: Nice shot if Gwen. Anybody that looks that good shouldn't be allowed to sing that well. But there she is.

BTW 2: Last year, Stephen Colbert made the list!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I heard one Miley Cyrus song once when we saw "BOLT". Gawd, she is awful. I mean really really bad. She can't carry a tune worth a shyt. Sort of like Liz Phair. That slighty off-key warbling makes your hair stand on end.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
According to Maxim readers, this is the hottest woman in the world. And thus the 2012 elections are explained:

Looks like Andy Warhol.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Sinead O'Connor.
Skinhead O'Connor was at least not sexually-ambiguous. She was (and still IS!) just Punk.

"sMiley" here looks like frickin' young, slightly-less effeminate Andy Warhol. Without Glasses. (could not find the photo I'm thinking of, his hair is cut a bit longer in this one)

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Skinhead O'Connor was at least not sexually-ambiguous. She was (and still IS!) just Punk.

"sMiley" here looks like frickin' young, slightly-less effeminate Andy Warhol. Without Glasses. (could not find the photo I'm thinking of, his hair is cut a bit longer in this one)

QUOTE]

Miley's a pooch, at least Sinead can sing..

The most beautiful woman in de woild is Diane Lane, all others are also rans.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I beg to differ:

Yesica Toscanini

The only thing that might make that girl even MORE BEAUTIFUL would be if she were draped lovingly across my naked body.....

('cuz I am ONE GOOD-LOOKIN' SOB, YO!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.