Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
You gott a love that can do attitude ..... I got to get back my Faster DVD from my buddy.. Great line...Great Movie...

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Glad to see McCoy's coming back (to MotoGP) and even better to see Max returning (to anything). These guys are way too good not to be competing with a good team. Glad I'm not Corser though.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
David vs. Goliath

It looks like a David vs. Goliath matchup. Let's hope David can match the might of the major bike manufacturers. Time will tell.

·
Registered
911 Posts
This is great news, whether he is winning or not, he is allways a blast to watch and a great plus for the racing community, as for Max, what can you say, let the Roman rip!

Good post KP.

·
Registered
514 Posts
The King of Slide returns!

I wonder if the 800cc bikes will see something of a return to the wicked narrow powerbands of the 500cc two strokes? I would expect that traction control will probably continue to greatly limit the number of highsides though... a part of racing that has *almost* disappeared from MotoGP

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
watch him podium because the bike turns faster than the 990 machines.

·
Registered
473 Posts
shades of Britten. i am very, very curious about the engineering behind that bike.

i am convinced that small team of highly motivated and creative engineers, free of "conventional wisdom," can outdo the factory drones.

go, garry!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Ignore me - this is a test

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.