Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone notice the part about them charging him for having a weapon and criminal behaviour, then the case getting thrown out of court and the records 'sealed' ??

That's weird. Sounds to me like the cops screwed up somehow and the judge doesn't want the details getting around.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
There is no way a Hells Angel should have been singled out for this type of abuse. If it truly was a Kid Rock concert, everyone in the crowd derserved a good beating. They probably didn't have enough officers to do a proper job though.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
But... but ... but.... where were his bruthahs!?

Getting their zimmers refurbished? Oxygen tanks refilled? Talking their metamucil?

Wait, I know. Living Free! But to do that first they had to stand in line for their Free! govt cheese and pick up their Free! food stamps. Difficult to do when there are so many warrants out on you 'cause you're living so Free! all the time.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hey,GOV,T CHEESE is the name of my band[laughing out loud],and in no way is our"cheese" free! Hell,s angel at a kid rock concert?How tuff!Now if he showed up at a 50 cent jam,I,d give him some props... Sounds like the methhead was trollin, for some underage stuff!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.