Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Clear case of anti-bike media bias. "They contacted the driver of the Corvette the next day". Course the 'vette driver doesn't get HIS name and hometown published in the paper, only that dangerous outlaw on the two-wheeled deathmachine deserves that. I'm sure the 'vette driver was merely trying to catch up to the kid on the bike so that he could tell him how dangerous bikes are. Yeah.

That's how intent people are on drinking. In case it was misunderstood, I am not advocating banning alcohol (I'm sitting here enjoying a Bass as I type). I was- ineptly- trying to point out the hypocrisy in people’s arguments for what's "good" for us.

guilty... Indicated 157 one time with my CBR600F4i on an out of town 4 lane blacktop road. Amen on the highway onramp speeding. I probably break 100 mph at least 50% of the time getting on the highway unless there's a cager holding me up in a 'burban yapping on the phone with her 4 kids screaming in the back watching sponge bob square pants on the DVD player at full volume... Dang. The rant monster grabbed me there for a sec... Sorry MOFO's... As I was saying, guilty.... You can't NOT get happy on the twister every so often, no matter how dosile a creature you may be.

You're joking right? 130? Not possible to merge into an intersate at less then that? Do us all a favor and sell your bike. Guys like you are giving us yet another black eye we don't need. There are some of us who know how to ride our bikes and not showboat on them. And no, I've never popped 150 on the open road.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.