Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
What I Like About MO? Bike Tests

What I Dislike About MO? Not enough bike tests

Narrowing it down: I love all of the rocket-bike tests (especially since I own one) but I'd also like to see more "shootouts" of smaller bikes, especially those of the cruiser variety. I'm getting a bit long in the tooth to be commuting on something that cracks the century mark in 2nd, so I'd like to see more emphasis on something that still goes reasonably fast, but is comfortable as well..

Just my .02 worth.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Merry Christmas from down under.... For two short yrs, I've enjoyed the witty articles and the honest appraisal and comparisons on a myriad of bikes. You guys do it different to others and it makes all the difference... well done!

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Thanks for a great year of articles and reviews MO..I am hopelessly addicted to MO. Merry Christmas to the GPTB and rest of you MOrons. Best wishes to all

kpaul

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Ho, Ho, HO, MOFOs! Glad to be a part of your community. Why, I like it so much that I'd even PAY to read your articles and KP-Fodder.

Waaaitaminit...... I DO pay for all this! How did you guys get my credit-card number? And who put all these charges to www.raunchysextoys.com on it? No, the OTHER charges..........

·
Registered
45 Posts
I wasn't sure when I first subscribed if it would be worth it, but I've come to enjoy this website very much, there always seems to be interesting reading and I love the reports on new models like the Moto Guzzi 1200 sport. Congrats on 14 years and I hope you all have a safe and fun holiday.

JQ

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Merry Christmas to the GPTB, the DSRT, poseurs, squids, stuntaz, red-staters, blue-staters, Gens X-Y-Z, and MOrons of every stripe and hue.

·
Registered
157 Posts
RE:Adam Smith...The invisible hand doesn't work for you? But then again, you do live in the PRC. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very good job; been a member for many years. very valuable comparos and first rides.

HOWEVER, where is the news/ride/insight on the new Ducati 1098? This bike will likely go down in the history books for twindom. No invitation to Kyalami? Is a bike coming? I mean WHAT IS THE DEAL? TELL ME!

Merry Christmas to you jockeys, though!

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Here's a Christmas present for tomk2, kpaul, obandoj, et al:

Donald Rumsfeld was giving Bush a daily Iraq briefing, and informed him that three Brazilian soldiers had died.

Bush turned white as a sheet, moaned, and buried his head in his hands. He looked up tearfully and said, "My God, this is a disaster! How many is a brizillion?"

·
Registered
125 Posts
What do I dig about MO? I think all of your reviews are filled with a sense of humor that is as enjoyable as the information being presented. You guys make me laugh through half the article. And that's not easy. I know, I studied Creative Writing for half a semester as a freshman in college.

MO is the best 12 bucks I ever spent...although there was that one time in Manila...

Anyways, Happy Holidays Fellas.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.