Motorcycle Forums banner

Merry Christmas!

4K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  sportbikebandit 
#1 ·
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas. And a Happy New Year -- keep the shiny side up.

#3 ·
HAVE A MAD XMAZ, Y'ALL!

PROPZ TO ALL MY MAD CREW AT MOTORCYCLE.COM! EVEN THO' YA'LL PUNK-AZZEZ DIDN'T PICK THE GSXR1000 THE BEST BIKE, STILL, THE YEAR PASSEZ LIKE NOTHING FLOATIN' IN MY TANK WITH MO TO READ!

AND MERRY XMAZ TO ALL MY FRIENDZ ON LINE HERE IN THE NEWZ POSTZ! YA'LL ARE A BUNCH OF CRYBABY BI-ATCHEZ, BUT I LOVE YOU ALL, MY BRUTHAZ AN' SISTAZ!

#6 ·
Merry Christmas y'all, Happy and Prosperous New Year

(Ehm.....)

Better make that Happy Non-Denominational Multi-Cultural All Inclusive Winter Time Non Euro-Centric Festive Season's Greeting's and a Happy New (but only if you use a Gregorian calendar, this of course does not imply that a Gregorian calendar is in any way the only valid calendar or that any other calendars in use are in some way incorrect or diminished or have less value...) Year. !!

#11 ·
Happy Holidays to all you MOrons including the GPTB, Super Stud Sean, my favorite writer Gabe, my mentor John Burns, and the nice lady (role model for my youngest daughter who wants to ride both bicycles and motorcycles) Ashley..

Keep up the fantasic work MO. You are still my favorite web site...

Go Seahawks beat da Bears.

Go Broncos beat the Colts...

Go Broncos beat the Seahawks in the Superbowl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.