Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
He needs to change his handle to "MO-Pee".

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
"Michael Lock is not your typical CEO.

Of course, winding your way past beautiful beaches and through the hilly, golden terrain of northern California on a 1000cc motorcycle isn't exactly your typical way to get to work, either. "

Says WHO? Sounds perfectly plausible to me.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
It's getting ridiculous and it's only getting worse.

It's like they enjoy his blatherings and insults to their other subscribers. They might as well make him an editor and give him content approval over everything.

Just reviews 600cc sportbikes and discussions on new ways of restricting public riding.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
You mean they don't have decent weather, good winding roads, and beaches everywhere. I guess I just figured the Beach Boys had right when they said they wrote every song as though the whole country was just one big California.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Solution:

1. Try posting something yourself, you might enjoy it.

2. Just ignore him.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
His news posts don't bother me unless:

1) It involves flagellating one of his numerous deceased nags, or

2) He editorially inserts one of said expired equines in an otherwise perfectly innocent item.

This post doesn't violate, so it's OK by me.

That said, it's not necessary to make numerous posts every day. That knocks off previous items where there might be a lively discussion going. The recent serial orgy of nearly identical Florida stories was a particularly retarded example.

I'm in one of my occassional compassionate phases for kpaul. The guy is sad, insecure and desperate, with some serious social issues that have probably caused him some pain. If only he didn't have to spread the misery...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Excellent Post

Excellent Post...I would like to see more articles posted by others. I don't spend more than 10 min every other day looking at things to post from my yahoo and goggle alerts.. On your point #2, I am amazed how many posts are by Browning_Bar, schizuki , Fenton, seruzawa, longride and others that are either kbashing or kwhining. Guys don't take me so seriously...I don't.. Good advice sfcdjevans

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: Excellent Post

Oh, I don't. Believe me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.