Motorcycle Forums banner

Mick Doohan Charged with Assualt at Strip Joint.

12K views 50 replies 32 participants last post by  The_AirHawk 
It ain't the strippers, its them dang bouncers. Give'em a a hit or two of steroids and a few shots of tequila and they think they are Gonad the Barbarian. Always a fightin' and brawlin', but that's what they do for a livin'

Personally, I like looking at nekkid wimmen. Especially if they are halfway good looking. There are some real nice strip bars in Lost Wages. (Try Peppermint Rhino.) Close 'em? Are you crazy? That's downright Un-Merricun.

He headbutted a bouncer - now that's acting like a butthead. (Couldn't resist that one.)

Now I feel a kinship with Mick. I, too, have gone to a strip bar, drunk too much and got into an altercation with a bouncer for refusing to leave. Why didn't I get a news article? Oh, becasue I got thrown (literally) out onto the street and never got a chance to headbutt anyone - except the concrete sidewalk.)

Has any of you seen a group of Japanese businessmen in a US strip bar? It was mass mayhem. Those Japanese fellas sure like them large appendages - but who doesn't?

I love mo.com. it is such great entertainment. no, seriously, it is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.