Motorcycle Forums banner

Mick Doohan Charged with Assualt at Strip Joint.

12K views 50 replies 32 participants last post by  The_AirHawk 
#1 ·
I met Mick Doohan at Laguna Seca (in the Yamaha garage talking with Rossi and Burgess, apparently no bad feelings between those three)

and oddly enough, that doesn't much look like him in the photo on the above link. WTF?

#7 ·
The freedom of expression leftist would argue you're out of your mind. And every single guy without a girlfriend would want to hunt you down. Anyway, you'd put thousands of surgically enhanced women out of work. Caos will follow. Children will cry and dirty old men will die from heart failure.

#8 ·
The freedom of expression leftist would argue you're out of your mind. And every single guy without a girlfriend would want to hunt you down. Anyway, you'd put thousands of surgically enhanced women out of work. Caos will follow. Children will cry and dirty old men will die from heart failure.

#9 ·
Ah Doohan, Foggy, Sheehan, men with strong pesonalities and who lived life on their own terms.. They added excitment and color to the sport..Before everyone gets all down on Mick remember the alleged victim was bouncer at a strip club....No harm done...So he had a few too many drinks and touched the performers...Who hasn't done that before.... I got bounced during my bachelor's party...

#10 ·
EASY! There big guy you might ***** some folks off. Some of us have been married a while and well lets just say we go to these type of professional establishments to remember the good old days. kids and gravity arent the kindest things to a womans body or my eyesight.

#15 ·
You might have a point. I went to a couple of nude dancer clubs when I was stationed in **** back in the 70's and the "quality" chicks in those places made me want to burn my eyes out.

On the other hand the stipper at the TopHat Bar in Olongapo City could pick a one peso bill out of your teeth with her snatch. Talent like that should be preserved.

#17 ·
It ain't the strippers, its them dang bouncers. Give'em a a hit or two of steroids and a few shots of tequila and they think they are Gonad the Barbarian. Always a fightin' and brawlin', but that's what they do for a livin'

Personally, I like looking at nekkid wimmen. Especially if they are halfway good looking. There are some real nice strip bars in Lost Wages. (Try Peppermint Rhino.) Close 'em? Are you crazy? That's downright Un-Merricun.

#18 ·
He headbutted a bouncer - now that's acting like a butthead. (Couldn't resist that one.)

Now I feel a kinship with Mick. I, too, have gone to a strip bar, drunk too much and got into an altercation with a bouncer for refusing to leave. Why didn't I get a news article? Oh, becasue I got thrown (literally) out onto the street and never got a chance to headbutt anyone - except the concrete sidewalk.)

Has any of you seen a group of Japanese businessmen in a US strip bar? It was mass mayhem. Those Japanese fellas sure like them large appendages - but who doesn't?

I love mo.com. it is such great entertainment. no, seriously, it is.

#19 ·
"The former world motorcycle champion Mick Doohan has been charged with assaulting a bouncer at a strip club in Darwin."

Cutting edge Honda will hate it but I think that it's hard to lose in the long run with a story involving Cops and assaulting a bouncer at a strip club in Darwin. It just about pegs the DUDE! meter.

#20 ·
Nothing pegs the DUDE meter like carpet-bombing the world with cigarettes freshly-fallen from your open pockets, while wheeling a 1000cc sportbike through a national park!

-Your Loving Brother

#26 ·
Sure as long as Cops/handcuffs and Babes are in there too. I suppose as far as "Stories" go rigid accuracy isn't a requirement for a good one but some of the wildest and funniest "Stories" I've heard were true. Police Reports, pictures and Newspaper clippings don't hurt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.