Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Great reviews! I'd have to cast my vote for the Yamaha YZF600R as a contender for the best middleweight. A great all-around bike with fairly up-right and comfy seating, adjustible suspension, and good performance for a reasonable price. I know the review says "standards", but the seating on the YZF600R is closer to standard than sportbike as far as comfort is concerned. Just for fun, if there is a further comparison with the 599, SV650, Ducati Monster 620/800 , and hopefully the the YZF600R, lets throw in the winner of the 2003 Naked Twins test, the Buell XB9S to see how it fairs this time.

How about it?

· Registered
46 Posts
Actually, I do agree with your point and I do understand that you can't just test them all (although I'm sure you would like to try!). I just think it's such a great bike that it merits a try at the champ of the comparison (this one or the next). If nothing else, I would like to see a resent test of the YFZ600R just to show how good of a bike it is. Again, great test! Let's have some more!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.