Motorcycle Forums banner
141 - 160 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
I don't wanna sound like a prima donna...

....but if anyone's gonna get made fun of for their wardrobe around here, it's gonna be me, OK?! I'm the staff poseur! I wear the chrome knuckled gloves! I wear the Docs with the toes intentionally ground off!

I can accept that he's faster than me, but I WILL NOT LET SEAN STEAL MY SCHTICK!

SA, I'm calling you out! I demand a pose off! Meet me in the MO garage at midnight, and wear your flamingest outfit. The loser wears armchaps 24/7 for a week!

EBass

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: waaay down to 60 LOL

The best benefit for you of riding in inclement weather is that you can be sure the KPaul is not out there with you. Don't worry about him until it's 75 and sunny.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: waaay down to 60 LOL

That works both ways, if he's not riding, then he's probably on in his Yukon Denali sipping latte`s and talking on the phone.

I'd rather he was on his bike, then I can just shift into third and leave him behind!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Re: LUSTING after EX500?

And just why was the Ural excluded from this test anyway? It's a 650 ain't it? And what about the Enfield? And if Jeanine Garafolo is a Ural, just what does that make the Enfield -- Margaret Thatcher?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I kind of like it myself. I sat on one at the bike show, and the seat wasn't as uncomfortable as many reviewers say it is either (somebody called it a "weapon of ass destruction," I don't remeber who). There's a Duc dealer near by that does test rides. Maybe I'll try it this weekend ...

·
Registered
579 Posts
Re: Great story guys!

Don't take no crap Sean! Including the Harley was genius. Made the article a lot more entertaining and informative.

Standard means a lot of things. Yall demonstrated that pretty well. Only thing I would question is...

Isn't the NightHawk 750 the Architype of a middle weight standard?

Maybe it's boring, but it is most definately a standard.

141 - 160 of 228 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.