Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So that's what happened to the Highwayman

Baby Boomer then Midlife Crisis then Harley then Nude Biker. I'll bet this is where the Highwayman ended up it. Longride is next then Buz then Serasuzy then Burns.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don't these guy's realize that most of them look bad enough in clothes??!!!??? I go to Daytona twice a year, and I can tell you, if that ever turns into a nude event I'll shave my head and move to Tibet!!!

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Hey, Real manly nude bikers would never be caught wearing government mandated flip- flops. Obviously KPaul's pro sandal letter's have stoped ABATE from fighting for this important issue pertaining to true freedom loving bikers every where. VWW

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Might not be a bad idea......

....depending on who the bikers are.

Who wouldn't want to see Catherine Bell in this club? Or Anna Nichole? Especially on a hardtail on the I-10 washboard.

But next time don't use the term "off-beat" to describe nude bikers please.....

·
Registered
409 Posts
I work for Turner/CNN, just be thankful you haven't seen the video of the story, the, pardon the pun, raw video.

I have to go wash my eyes out now.......some things are best left unseen.....eeeeek....

BigJames

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.