Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"It was really great for da team to give me dis chance to race in da world's premier class, so I wadded up their bike yesterday. I really didn't like da back-up bike, an' I got scared when I saw Nicky and John crash, an' I got kinda bored, too, an' I had somet'ing better ta do anyway, so I quit."

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't go to the race, didja?

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whoops, that was for kpaul

Stupid forums. That was supposed to be a reply to kpaul.

So anyway, what happened? I thought you had tickets with your riding buddies?

·
Banned
174 Posts
They went I didn't..Had to stay home and mind the store..They said things were better than last year..Have to go to Chicago next week.. ick.. heat humidity and no twisties ...

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Yes, as much as I like Miguel, that was exceptionally pathetic. Couldn't he just make something better up?

Also, hate to start the blame game, but I'm thinking that Hopper needs to chill. Hayden ran way wide but so did he; he nearly pushed Hayden off the track. Hopkins didn't look like he had much of chance to get through there cleanly.

·
Registered
10,901 Posts
Yes, as much as I like Miguel, that was exceptionally pathetic. Couldn't he just make something better up?

Also, hate to start the blame game, but I'm thinking that Hopper needs to chill. Hayden ran way wide but so did he; he nearly pushed Hayden off the track. Hopkins didn't look like he had much of chance to get through there cleanly.
He could have just said he had diahrrea. No one would ever question you on that one.

·
Banned
174 Posts
Defending Duhamel
Didn't he have a Superbike race the same day? It's hot and the MotoGP bike is a pain to sit on, etc. I can understand not racing the entire way..plus having bowel problems is not good for the leathers.

·
Banned
174 Posts
Tried to delete dumb post but couldn't

·
Banned
174 Posts
No ...I just can't imagine living there and having a sportbike.. Be like living with a supermodel you can't touch..

·
Registered
872 Posts
He could have just said he had diahrrea. No one would ever question you on that one.
Who, KP? We are talking about not attending MotoGP, right?

·
Banned
174 Posts
Think it's time Miquel hang it up and race cars..Josh Hayes and Roger Hayden should be Honda's next superbike riders

·
Banned
174 Posts
Right... Glad to see you are out of jail.. How's the bike? still broke?
That $3000 you spent on the attorney could come in handy now huh?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Right... Glad to see you are out of jail.. How's the bike? still broke?
That $3000 you spent on the attorney could come in handy now huh?
Yeah, I guess we should all learn a lesson from this. Do what KP would do.

·
Banned
174 Posts
Just kidding.. Glad it worked out.. Wish you didn't have to shell out the dough for the attorney.. Seems like the punishment fit the crime in this case :) too bad it took an attorney to make that happen..

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Defending Duhamel
Didn't he have a Superbike race the same day? It's hot and the MotoGP bike is a pain to sit on, etc.
So you're saying it's OK to say that you are going to do something, and then not do it?

Oh, wait... never mind...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.