Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Real sorry about the loss of your friend. They say you can count the number or true friends that you'll have over your lifetime on one hand. I lost one of those friends about year ago. After doing time for drug possession he gave them up. He treated it like the wake up call that it was. He settled down (somewhat, lol), ran his own business, a motorcycle shop, had a wife and kids, lived life. Unfortunately, by then it was already too late. The drugs didn't kill Pat but the Hep C he contracted did. He was diagnosed 20 years after the fact and within two years it was liver cancer and he was gone. Pat was a good man and a great friend. Our last riding together was to the SuperRally in Greece. Eight days of riding, partying, and sightseeing. Like you, I hope at the end of the road he's waiting with a cold one.

On a lighter note, we may have met. I used to frequent the Slash X for years. 1987-1993. That was one of our regular haunts. That and the Lost Hawg on old Rte 66 in Oro Grande. Killed many a brain cell in both places.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.