Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
A harsh story, one that I think all can relate to. The only thing that could come out good of it is that others might read and learn from it. Maybe, just maybe he died the way he lived, hard and fast. But to early in his lif e for the likes of me. i have to much to live for, my kids and wife and family depend on me too much to take chances like that with my life. There are enough chances just getting up and putting your shoes on everyday. That and riding scooters around with all those big bad car drivers and all. I know when I was young,dumb and full of... well you know the rest, I did way too much stupid stuff, I was lucky to live past that stage in life, now i take it a lot easier,slower,safer than before. But you know i enjoy it more at a slower pace, I get to see more,take in more. I know in life it says not to sweat the little things, but do not over look the little things either. stop and smell the roses on the way, take the roads less travelled. Thats all from my soapbox today on this subject. sorry if i rambled on. Peace out yall.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.