Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Milan Show Wrap-up

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Milan Show Wrap-up in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Yossef,
Once again, you give enough details to keep the MO crowd feeling that we have some cool inside track on the industry no one else has. You deliver. I read many blogs and web-rags and believe that you cover this industry better than any. Thank you for the write up.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Sorry, but the YSF-R125 looks more like a twin than a single to me.... oh wait, are you referring to the motorcycle? Never mind.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Sorry, but the YSF-R125 looks more like a twin than a single to me.... oh wait, are you referring to the motorcycle? Never mind.
Looks Fast.

OH! The Bike: Right. Looks big-enough for me..........

I've a friend who would absolutely LOVE the boots.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Youssef,

Hopefully you'll get to test the Vectrix superbike one day. I'd like to learn if Vectrix has made advances on the weight, charge time, and regen braking issues of the scooter.

Honda just begun a limited release of a fuel cell vehicle ("FCX Clarity"), so I hope this trend continues to motorcycles ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts