Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
What is a Miline anyways?

First Post, Woo-hoo!

This MOFO says "If it fits the Bassmaster, it will fit me!" So...umm...what happens to these items after you write them up, eh? I would love to do the real world long term test, the do-I-look-good-in-it test and the do-chicks-think-it's-cool test, but I'll pass on the how-well-does-it-hold-up-to-my LA-rookie, freeway-lane-splitting, SV650-dropping, road-rash-in-the-crack-of-my-A$$ test. That's for Dorothy Busch or Toto or WhydidIleaveKansas?.

Speaking of b*sh! How about some pics of Lady Ash and her sprinter friend modeling the lycra outfits Cat. II women wear? Ok, allright, motorcycle stuff. How about pics of them modeling body armor, leather pants or nothing but boots? ;-)

Singles and Twins Forever!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Dream on Hadji

Somewhere in an alternate universe, you are modelling and reviewing bushels of free schwag, riding only the latest test bikes, traveling to posh press intros, and receiving the fawning attentions of lycra clad maidens ....

But in this universe, that's my job.

;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.