Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great races, my hat off to Chili on a 2year old bike, and yes he can fly (what a highside). There may be too few factories but the racing is still good, as it is supersport and superstock. Looking forward to seeing Brands and Magny Cours in person.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Xaus' wins are even more remarkable when you consider he was starting 12th, the outside of the third row. He had a lot of traffic to navigate before he could challenge the leaders. I wouldn`t think his tires would be up to it in the intense heat. He really rode the wheels of his bike. Bravo, Xaus.

Could Xaus be the Edwards to Hodgson`s Bayliss?

·
Registered
473 Posts
chili broke my heart ...

i was rooting madly for the old phart right up to the point he sailed over the high side in race one. looked like it hurt.

old guys CAN ride fast.

hopefully xaus will win some more and mount a challenge to hodgson.

by the way ... isn't hodgson the guy who ended bubba shobert's career at laguna seca by doing a burnout in the middle of the track during the cool-down lap?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: chili broke my heart ...

I beleive it was Kevin Magee that was doing the burnout. Can anyone else confirm?

BTW: I do remember news reports stating that after coming out of his coma, Bubba saw the video of the crash. His first question was about how mad the other rider was. The reports mentioned that he felt he was the one at fault in the incident.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.