Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
While the majority of Mississippians may not care about this inequity, they probably ought to think twice. To paraphrase an old adage, First they came for the motorcyclists, but I did not care because I didn't ride a motorcycle............

·
Registered
140 Posts
If more people got off their arses and voted they wouldn’t have to spend so much time whinging about the government. If you want a democracy get out and vote, if you want a dictatorship don’t vote .Its to late to vote when your freedom is gone.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Worse. Most of the people who contact their reps are begging and whining for more handouts... more reasons why THEY (for some reason) deserve all sorts of freebies off of someone else's nickel.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Mississippi Drowning?

Can we hear from the motorcyclists in MS about this?

I'd like to hear what it costs you to register your bikes every year, and what sales tax you paid to buy your bike.

Here in NJ you pay 6% sales tax, a title fee, and a yearly $28.50 registration.

·
Registered
911 Posts
What you are talking about is an utopian dream. All politicians are crooked and corrupted to the core, did you ever hear of the Skull and Bones society or the Tri-Lateral Commission? Ask the Bushes about it...Or better yet, do a little research.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Once again the gov't school system rears its head. 1- We do not live in a democracy. We live in a Republic. We live by rule of law, not mob rule. 2- On the local level of gov't there are very responsible people that run for office that truly care about how their towns and cities are run. 3- The tax commisioner is elected. So, elect someone new. Basically, go vote and make a damn difference about what goes on.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Don't forget!

Don't forget The Pentaveret!

It is "a well-known fact . . . that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet triannually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows."

Members of the Pentaveret include the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, and Colonel Sanders, the founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken, before "he went 'titts up'.

"Oh, I hated the Colonel, with his wee beady eyes and that smug look on his face -- 'Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken!' He puts secret chemicals in it ta make you crave it fortnightly!"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.