Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently he has changed his mind on how Traction Control will benefit his team (Now that he can use it leagally). Go figure.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The engine managemant system that Suzuki was using last year is probably closer to "street" use than the Mitsu system. From what I've read the Mitsu system is close to the GP bikes system. Apparently, Matt was busy following Nicky during testing in Asia. I figure he was using Nicky's lines to decide if the "base" settings on the Mitsu system were suffecient. Spies actually said that they can "toggle" between 3 and 4 different settings "on the track". Push a button and handle turn 2 differently than turn 9. Pretty trick stuff.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Should be a great season. Ben's super fast, Mat is a warrior looking for revenge. Everybody knows the bar is high, no excuses. Shame Ducati won't be in AMA Superbike this year, that will seem strange. Glad they're going to run Pegram in FX, that bike may turn out to be the most "equal" (still gotta go with Miguel though at Daytona).

AMA, World Superbike and MotoGP are all looking to be good shows, bring it on!

·
Registered
312 Posts
i think read the same spies interview, soup mebbe? anyway interesting point. it seems tracton control is almost universally appreciated. the only guy i can remember being critical was bboz on last years ducati.

i have mixed emotions. will this change the rider/bike ratio.

does it mean motogp is getting morte like f1?

i sure hope not.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Here's what I find inspiring. Mladin - no spring chicken - has won 6 titles. But after losing last year, he comes back leaner and meaner. I love seeing "older" athletes that refuse to sit on their laurels and constantly strive to set the bar as high as they can get it. (See: Lance Armstrong, Jerry Rice, etc.)

Buckle up, it's going to be a great ride this season!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Yeah, Vince McMahon is The Shizznit...........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You have to use the "Forest Road" setting.

·
Registered
530 Posts
With age comes wisdom. Mladin saw he couldn't rest on his laurels after last year's spanking, so he's back to getting lean and mean -- eye on the prize so to speak. Then again Jamie Hacking's no youngin' either... cool to see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.