Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Look at Hacking!

He was fastest supersport on the R6 and and the fastest R1 time; the R6 was less than a second behind the R1! Pretty good Yamaha Comparo.

Can't wait to see how the supersport manufacterers sort out.

Princely response!

I second rsheidler and add my petition to staff and the privileged longride to wrap their posts in some informed commentary. They sometimes try to catch up by interspersing nuggets into the threads, where they tend to be consumed by the flames. We could use a bit more focus here.

DeadVFR, I salute you.

Jule

Re: Finally Mladin has fair chance against V-Twins

I'm ready too! Unfortunately I'll be at a trade show in Orlando the weekend of the Fontana race. Last year I got to do a couple of laps at the track on my ST4 with hard bags on and all.

It was fun going down the banked, front straight even though our speeds were limited. I still managed to hit about 100 by dropping way back in the pack and then speeding up.

I think Gobert is going to be pretty competitive on the Duc this year.

I dunno, but it might not be the slam dunk you expect. I don't know specifically about Mladin, and obviously, I don't know how good you are, but a lot of roadracers DO ride mountainbikes and some are very serious -- I believe that both EBoz and Boz are examples. A lot of the European GP racers list mountainbiking as one of their favorite hobbies.

A lot of others ride road bikes seriously. Troy Bayliss competes seriously in the offseason and has stated that he may race bicycles professionally once he retires from cycles. Colin Edwards sometimes trains with fellow Texan Lance Armstrong.

My Role

My role here is still evolving, as is MO content. You are not the only one frustrated at certain aspects of the site. I was one of the biggest critics, and offered my assistance to MO as a way to improve the site. I realized they didn't have the staffing and time to get news articles up here on a timely basis. I put my time where my mouth was, and here I am. I also tend to go off like a firecracker on people, which isn't my most redeeming trait, but I am who I am. I am trying to improve the news area, and I am still defining my role as to what I can and cannot do, as I am not a staff member per se. I appreciate constructive criticism, and detest what I percieve to be whining without cause. I appreciate your replies and encourage you to post on lots of threads. That's what it's all about here.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.