Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
I'm in front of your house right now.

Why are you grabbing your chest like that?

The neighbor kid broke his leg a few weeks ago. I signed his cast by writing, "pay your bill next time."

His mom got quite a chuckle out of that one.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Happy birthday kbillcollector err I mean kjester... :) I celebrated mine last Wednesday in Chicago. Another year closer to 50 bummer dude...

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You would prefer the alternative?

This is aside from the opinions of other MO subscribers.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Wow! There's a LOT of good news coming-out today! Google has announced a new Beta Feature for Gmail.

Take back the Internet. (but only if you saved your receipt!)

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Good one, MO! You had me going for the first couple paragraphs.

Speaking of April Fools - Max Biaggi. Still, it was a helluva race (and race weekend) at Donington. World Superbike iz da bomb this year.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
That would explain all of your activity lately.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Nicky Hayden To Appear On Dancing With The Stars

MotoGP is moving closer to the mainstream in the USA judging from news emanating from Hollywood today. Current MotoGP world champion Nicky Hayden is slated to appear on the highly rated ABC-TV network show "Dancing With The Stars".

"We were sent a tape of Nicky dancing after his 2005 USGP win at the Laguna Seca track and saw his clear talent for dancing," the show's producer, Cliff Vonkonobelsdorf. "We welcome him to the show and the competition."Read more

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep too bad about Bayliss word is his pinky will be amputated..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.