Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new one. The AGV was nice but my chin hits the bar. The HJC was nice but the hinge wore out way too fast. The Vega is a piece of shyt. I have a budget of less than $300. I was looking at the KBC FFR but know very little. The Nolan N102 won't work because I use my own comm system and the N102 isn't friendly to it. Vemar makes a nice looking unit but I have no idea about the lid because it's kinda new in the states- I guess.
I commute 60 miles daily. Use a Scala Rider Teamset for listening to my MP3 player and phone access. Gimme ideas- please!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You named like every single flip-up on the market but Schuberth................

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
So I'm reading along thinking: the Nolan I got at Daytona is great, and it was right at $300. Then I find it's "not friendly to Kirk's audio." Shee-it Dude. How 'bout a nice leather cap with big earphones and goggles like the WWII boys wore? You can swing the oxygen mask aside when you want to "open" it. BTW: the Nolan comm base unit is only $150. Spend a buck, you cheapskate, it's not like you're making big monthly payments on that decades old Beemer of yours.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I've had a System 1 Schubarth years ago and the Shoei Multitech I'm using now, I'd definately recommend the Shoei. It's not cheap but it's comfy, quiet and ventilates well, I'm really satisfied with it, the Nolan is supposed to be very good as well but The Shoei fit my punkin head a little better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.