Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Yeah, that struck me right away. They're even worse than the s***** who threw dogshyt on returning troops during the Vietnam War. What kind of a sicko harasses the families at a funeral? Or calls them on the phone saying, "I'm glad your son is dead".

Since cemetaries are private or govt property I wonder why the protesters can't be arrested for trespassing.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Absolutely. This sort of insanity isn't limited to any particular political, religious or social group.

In a nation of 275 million you're going to find plenty of loonies.

For that matter 90% of people think that all motorcyclists are loonies and they may be right. I'd rather be a loony than a drone staring at a TV set.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
"I wonder if there is a group that tries to block them at AIDS death pickets?"

There damm well should be.

I wouldn't expect that these shytheads are neo-cons. Buchananites would be more likely. Now there's one wacky dude!

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Those "peace lovers" are some of the most vicious people around. Did you see that article about the pacifist in Germany who knifed a pacifist member of the German Bund because the Bund Pacifist wasn't pacifist enough? You can't make up stuff like that.

Always be sure to be armed around pacifists.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.