Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Unless I missed something, exactly what the protester's agenda was, was not made clear. I mention that because there is a group of fundamentalist Christians who show up at soldiers funerals and tell the bereaved that God is glad their child is dead because America condones Homosexuality. I know that these patriot guys have shown up at some of the same funerals as that church group, so it could be A$$holes on the right instead of A$$holes on the left. They have em on both sides of the spectrum and the only two things they have in common, is that they truly believe that they are just doing what God would do, if he knew the facts, and, well, they're A$$HOLES.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
It ran on CNN and some other networks for a while. I'm surprised you didn't see it. They have a court case, where they claim they have the right of assembly, and can what they want. Unfortunately, it hasn't gotten to the Supreme Court yet. I suppose, in the larger picture, it's possible that these idiots will have the stronger case. Like the Neonazis that get a permit to march in a jewish neighborhood, or something. I'm not sure where your draw the line. The gaurdians (Im pretty sure that was their name; I'm assuming it's the same group) took upon themselves the task of getting between the protestors and making enough noise to drown out the protesters, if necessary. I don't think any True Christian could possibly object to that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.