Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,833 Posts
Hell attacking Mexico would have been much cheaper logistically speaking. Plus the average Mexican would probably be happy that the US was annexing their country. It would save all them the trouble of having to relocate here!

· Registered
1,833 Posts
Re: Deja bleeping vu

Hey, it’s up to people with your experience inform the people that blindly follow the patriotic BS of those that would waste the lives of our family members. I am not a wounded war vet like you, however we are about the same age. I lost friends and people that I admired in that war of stupidity and corruption that left you full of palpable bitterness. Every time I hear state sponsored vomit like "Stay the course" I can't help but remember those that are lost to us for all of the wrong reasons. I also have two teenage grandsons, and an eight year old son. I personally feel that it is the duty of everyone that has the wherewithal to see through the government's propaganda to speak up at every opportunity so more of our young lives are not squandered. You can go if you want, but I for one will miss you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.