Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
One thing I might add, that nobody has pointed-out yet. I'm a member of the PGR, and our job is NOT to be a counter-protest group, NOT to "fight" or confront the Uglies - we are a Human Shield - so the families of the fallen do not have to see or hear the protesters. We are there at the Express Invitation of the Families.

Our job is to show Respect to the fallen and their families, and to show them that America cares for their loss.

Just wanted to clarify that for those who may not realize that the Patriot Guard Riders is NOT a protest/activist group.

For more information, see: http://patriotguard.org/

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I'll just compare my KPPI with 'em (that's K-Paul Peaceluvver Index), THAT's sure to make them back down...........

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
"perhaps you should scrap that "non-violent means" stuff. A good beat down might keep the protestor types from ruining anymore funerals."

I'd love to oblige those POS-SOB's - BUT, it's not my call.

Besides, that SOB Phelps uses his grandchildren and such as a part of his litany of hate - *I* am not going to beat a child for anything the adult behind pushed them into.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.