Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
"That of course is irrelevant, the only point is that he's just a farktard, not a Christian or Democrat"

I personally hold no high opinion of Phelps, but I would suggest that the decision about what he is spiritually, is up to God, and what he is politically is determined how he casts his ballot. Neither being your call.

·
Registered
780 Posts
"what your registered as doesn't determine your vote though"

No? You mean folks register for one party and vote for another? Not likely dude.

"He stop[p]ed voting democ[r]at when he started the anti-gay thing"

He says that or is this speculation on your part? Speculation on your part I’ll bet.

"it sure sounds like he's changed his votes."

It does? Not all Democrats are pro-**** and not all Republicans are anti-****.

"At any rate he's a nut and I don't wish his inf[lu]ence in any political party."

No, you just do not wish his influence on your party. Nothing odd about that …

·
Registered
780 Posts
Never been to his website and have to intention to …

"BUT yes he did vote democrat before al gore ran, and actually did fund raising for the democratic party."

He is a nut job now as he was a nut job then. Back then he just didn’t embarrass you.

"News articles have said even though his party has changed he hasn't bothered to change his party registration."

Then it must be true no?

Seems he takes a lot of effort to promote his ideas (organizing protest and all that) but cannot make the effort to change registration to his new party? That doesn’t ring true to me.

"It sounds like your the one grasping for a kerry vote."

Not sure why saying a registered democrat votes democrat is grasping.

"who knows though maybe he didn't vote."

Possible, but for somebody that was so involved in politics before, even to the point of fundraising, that doesn’t really ring true either.

"If he did though wouldn't he vote for the one he liked better?"

Sure. And we all know what we read on the internet must be true right?

He votes for Kerry but his webpage says otherwise to spare the democrat candidates the embarrassment. (and they would be). If he really was right wing, he’d be protesting at gay/AIDS funerals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.