Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
More entertainment from the Idiots

Idiots(tm)on parade.

Heh heh. Nothing of greater importance going on in L.A. apparently.

On the positive side, this will leave room for more liquor stores and pawn shops!

·
Registered
901 Posts
If there is a shortage of stores with fresh produce in the area, and there's a demand, then you'd think someone would open such a store and get a lot of business (and make some profit).

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I believe this is called "soiling ones nest" as in the next time you decide to throw a riot and burn/loot stores in your neighborhood, don't be surprised if they pack up and leave....

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I believe this is called "soiling ones nest" as in the next time you decide to throw a riot and burn/loot stores in your neighborhood, don't be surprised if they pack up and leave....
No shyt. Since I was caught in the middle of the 1968 MLK riots in Maywood Illinois, I can tell you that town never really recovered, along with a large area of the SS of Chicago. Anyone that would build in those areas deserves any fate they get.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Probably all them fatties heading out to McD's while they still can...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.