Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Me too. It's hard to believe it's so frikin hard to buy a motorcycle when you're standing there with "CLEAN CASH IN HAND."
I guess I was pretty lucky recently. I just bought an 07 Triumph Bonneville T100 from Performance Powersports of Chattanooga Chattanooga Tenessee Polaris Triumph Victory Motorcycle ATV Utility Vehicle Dealer Used Parts Accessories and had a good experience with them. Everything was done online with a phone call to confirm everything. The price was about a thousand lower than anywhere else due to the fact that they didn't charge for freight, setup or title. 07's and earlier leftovers are marked down pretty good as well. Because I got it at such a good price I just had to get the extra stuff for it; British Custom pipes, airbox eliminator kit, carbs rejetted and a shop manual. I arranged to pick it up first thing on a Saturday morning and when I arrived it and the paperwork were ready to go. I would definately deal with these guys again. If you live in the south and are interested in a new Triumph or Victory check these guys out. Ask for Mike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts