Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Hell, Sounds Like............

.........your typical Hawk Rally - once we get good'n likker'd-up. I wonder why I wasn't invited to this one? Usually, I have the honor of throwin' out the First Drunk. Unless that happens to be ME. Either way.........

The Honda HawkGT - Striking FEHR into the Hearts of Innocent Civilians since 1988.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
For those that listened to the 9-1-1 call; I find it very telling that the Operator had to call this guy back, and he STILL would not tell in plain-English where he was, nor would he agree to meet with an Officer to formally file a complaint - might find out that this "unprovoked attack" - wasn't.

"Stop asking me questions, and DO something about this!"

Also, where he complained to her about a Police transport-bus passing him and not doing anything to pull-over 50 Motorcycles..........

Idiot.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I'M GOING TO TELL KDUKE YOU'RE BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN AND CHANGE MY LOGIN AND NOT SAY ANTHING EVER AGAIN EXCEPT STUFF THAT YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW CAUSE I THINK YOU NEED TO KNOW IT AND IF I DIDN'T TELL YOU WHO WOULD TELL YOU I'M GOING TO OPEN MY OWN WESITE YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!

"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."
Shouldn't your sig read "Do all to none and let me be a circle-jerking Dink that's all for one".

Or whatever the hell his sig was.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts