Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hahaha Holy effin' fish story Batman! Honest, officer there were like... like forty... NO... FIFTY of 'em! I fought the first 20 off with my bare hands. Then I had to start beating them back by swinging my daughter like a club!

·
Registered
553 Posts
In the meantime, the local Suzuki dealer has turned out to be filled with pathological liars. First they said they had two DL1000's. Pick your color, Mr. Moore, blue or back. They took my deposit and then announced that they really only had a blue one in Tampa, about 4 hours away. Then they told me their guy was on his way with the truck to get it. By happenstance, the store manager walked up and started yelling at the saleshole in front of me about how in the hell he planned to get the bike across the state. Guess he didn't realize I was the buyer. Now they're making up more lies about the delivery. I have to believe that if someday, someone opens a business selling cars and/or motorcycles and/or boats in an honest, open, straightforward manner, Rod Serling will rise from the grave and do a new episode of "The Twilight Zone."
Man, screw all that crap. I'd demand my money back and travel the four hours myself. People who eff around with me sure as hell don't get paid for it.... at least not be me ...
<.<
>.>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts