Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
One time in old Silverlake I was sitting on my '73 360 Enduro at a stop light when a bunch of Metro Matadors surrounded my bike and proceeded to beat the crap out of me. One guy who must have been in charge yelled "NO, IT'S THE WRONG GUY! LET THIS ONE GO!" and they disappeared into the murky Hollywood night leving me with more than a few bruises and a big dent in my gas tank. I complained to the Hollywood division at the Wilcox hotel to no avail. A week later I was in the navy, but still hate them metro cops for being hopped up on caffeen morons.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
I like how the no knock raids happen and they wonder why people are shooting at them. Isnt that what were legally allowed to do if someone enters our home? BS...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I think I'd do the same thing, i almost shot my fiances mother with a .22 for coming into our house unannounced, it was midnight, pouring rain, someone is banging around my front porch, bangs on the door and the door comes flying open.

Now this is one of her mothers house, were living here right now but damn did I tear her head off for that one. I think i made her piss her self when she walked in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.