Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Original Article:
More Suzuki bikes up for grabs

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article More Suzuki bikes up for grabs in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
"AMA Recreational Riding is proud that American Suzuki has committed to these two great series for the next three seasons," says Hembroff. "With such a wide range of quality motorcycles, Suzuki has a bike for every kind of rider."

Bike manufacturers and the AMA need solid working relationships. They should be mutually supportive. But the type of relationship suggested in this article seems a little to commercial to me. Work together, but stay at arm's length. The AMA needs to be seen as objective and above question regarding their relationships with any industry player.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Want to win one? Park next to me. Suzuki gives away a bike every year at the NH Classic Trail Ride (Dual Sport Series). For 5 years in a row, the bike was won by a rider parked right next to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.