Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Re: 2002 R1 and new Yamaha YZR-M1 both debut this month.

What's up with those friggin links? I get error messages saying they're both not found on the server. So where are they? Give us the right links.

·
Registered
99 Posts

I don't know whats up with those "friggin" links. I fixed the video link, but the MP3 link doesn't seem to cooperate. To remedy, just go straight to the site and look for it. Its a pain, but at least it works!

·
Registered
5 Posts

So what's the news on the new R1?

Hit me up, guys, now that my claim against that mercedes weilding lawyer is coming through, i need a replacement for my GSXR1000...is the R1 gonna be it?

·
Registered
120 Posts

BAH! I couldn't find the bastards! That damn site is too good for me.

Appologies for my potty mouth. I've been swearing at my mates all day, so I need to slip out of the habit.

·
Registered
158 Posts

OK, clips about the M1 are cool, but we've already seen that... The title promised information about the debut of the new R1. But is it in the article? Nooooo. This is frustrating! How about something new and fresh in the MO news instead of just rehashing links and rumors that show up a week earlier on other sources? If there was a solid piece of writing about the redesigned R1 in here, that would beat everyone else to the punch! Go!

·
Registered
9 Posts

Yamaha "won't let you"??!!?? You guys might as well be a Yamaha publication. They advertise the most on your site and shocker.....they win a disproportionate number of your comparison tests like your 2001 600 shootout, the R6 wins when everyone else is picking the GSXR or CBR and your 2001 open class shootout that the R1 wins when everybody including GOD is picking hte GSXR1000. Man you guys aren't even trying to look objective.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Shut IT!! .... Molder........

If MO spills the beans on the new R1 before Yamaha gives them permission, do you think that Yamaha will give MO any info in the future? You watch the X-files to much.

·
Registered
120 Posts

I'm not sure if the motorcycle industries like the computer industry, but if it is, manufacturers give out information to publications under a signed non disclosure agreement (NDA). If the publication breaks that and blabs about what they know, they can be in legal trouble. Not to mention, being dead in the eyes of that manufacturer.

I'm sure MO wan't to continue operating in this industry, so I doubt they are just going to go pissing off all the manufacturers, just to satisfy a few impatient readers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.