Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Re: Can't Wait to Get to the Ending

I'm waiting for the one in which a writer discusses the work of Sylvia Plath, Virginia Woolf, and Hunter Thompson while riding across the country on an old Harley with a suicide clutch.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I mused on Thomas Kuhn's Structure of Scientific Revolutions while riding a Honda with a paradigm shifter.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Re: Fudd's First Law of Opposition

I'm sure a lot of folks have meditated on the polar opposites of yin and yang, black and white, and positive and negative while riding one of BMW's diametrically opposed twins.

·
Registered
3 Posts
As owner and rider of Monster, I must say I am impressed by anyone who could ride one that kind of distance. In the same age bracket as well, and wondering what kind of anti-infammatory drugs the guy took to be able to get on the bike for a second day.

Howard

·
Registered
10 Posts
US publishing rights are still be negotiated, though the award nomination should speed them along. You can get the Canadian first edition by ordering online from places like Amazon Canada or Northwest Passages, both of which sell Canadian literature.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.