Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Moto Guzzi California, Scrambler Prototypes

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Moto Guzzi California, Scrambler Prototypes in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
The scrambler is cool and I believe I even mentioned when the v7 came out that I thought it'd look cool. But I really like the Cali. Why? Don't know. Tank, jugs, backend???? Something is very intersting about it.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Chasing a trend

IMHO, Guzzi is just chasing a trend. The Triumph model is sooo much better styled and thought out, versus this model. Even the H-D XR1200 is better styled and more honest that this thing. Just my $0.03 (adjusted for inflation).

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Oh Lord no! Visions of 75 lbs. of chrome sidepipes above the center of gravity rear up like an old CL350 crossing a road berm. That thing is mui peligroso. "Scrambler" indeed. More like scrambled thoughts after picking yourself up off the dirt "Whahappen?"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.