Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Re: Mot Guzzi MGS Corsa

This is addressed to all those that will in some way find fault in the exicution of this bike. STOP BEING SHEEP!!!! Just because it doesn't have the top-end power of a GSXR1000 doesn't mean it's not a well laid out machine. Hell, most of the guys out there riding anything over a 600 class sport bike really have no business riding what they own in the first place. Ride the beautiful bikes and stop worrying about how your dumb-ass friends own a bike that is faster than yours. It may be faster but when you pull up to the Vortex (L5P) in Atlanta on bike night the masses will be looking at your Guzzi not that lame GSXR.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts

Well actually around here most of the 600 guys wear t-shirts, shorts and don't wear helmets. I suspect that their true skill level would be heavily challenged by a '67 Honda CB160. Even a 305 SuperHawk would be beyond their ability to ride at 100%.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Heck, if they keep the same stats for the street going versions, this might be my next bike. Unless Ducati has a road going V4. I wish the Milan show would happen already.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Sha-Weeet!

Yippeee! This is a must have Moto Guzzi. A true collector's item. The first race bike of the reborn company. I would love to race it in the Battle of the Twins. Or anything else really.

It's a great time for those of us who like singles and twins. Now I just have to figure out how to swing an MGS 01, Buell XB12S, a KTM 950 Adventure S and Supermoto after I pay off my R1100SBX. And the 950 Duke is coming out in '04, too! And a new Honda Super Chicken and the naked RC51! Aaaaaargh! Insufficient funds! :-(

Sheee-iiiiite! Time to start playing the lottery. :)

Singles and Twins Forever!

·
Registered
238 Posts
If I wasn't getting divorced and she was getting 25% of my net pay...

For those of you thinking of getting married I have to suggestions: Air Tight Pre-Nup and USE CONDOMS.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ugh, I can't type. Make that TWO suggestions.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Lets see....this thing becomes available in the last quarter of '04. My child support ends in April '04. I get four miniscule scheduled raises between now and then.... it could be mine. Okay so when do we get a full on Road Test. Heal up quickly Josef.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
gorgeous? yes.

massive power? no.

122hp (at the crank?) from 1255 cc's?

nice, tasty race bits? yessireeeee bob!

agile? Nope.

can you say massive rotating mass?

roaster? yes, owww, yes, yipes!!!

how would you like your butt-steak cooked, sir?

Mr. Freak can't afford one? Correcta-mundo.

nice to be able to drool and not be slapped...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.