Motorcycle Forums banner

moto lumination led lighting

3K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  MOKE1K 
#1 ·
There is a new guy out of chicago doing some cool stuff with LEDs. Has anybody heard of moto lumination motorcycle led accent lighting ? He lit did my friends 1098 using color changing leds and it looks awesome at night. He also built some handmade one off led turn signals that you can't even detect until they turn on. They are hidden in the frame. MOTO LUMINATION seems to be the first led company that is not so geared towards the Harley chrome crowd. It is hard to find a guy doing cool led lighting on sportbikes.

#3 ·
moto lumination motorcycle led accent lighting

I didn't accidentaly find the website. He did my friends bike. Ducati is the only true racebike that has and always will dominate production bike racing. Wimps cry that they are too uncomfortable. Then buy a goldwing and leave the ducks for the track where they rule the universe.

#4 ·
I didn't accidentaly find the website. He did my friends bike. Ducati is the only true racebike that has and always will dominate production bike racing. Wimps cry that they are too uncomfortable. Then buy a goldwing and leave the ducks for the track where they rule the universe.
I had a duck once. It kept crapping on Mom's porch, so we ate it.

#5 ·
moto lumination led accent lighting

They crap on the porch and they rule at the track. Can you say SBK ?91,92,94,95,96,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,,06,08.....hmmmmm... thats only 14 titles...for production factory built machines...where were the japs all those years ? where were the nazi engineers from BMW ? you know..the ones that helped Hitler build war machines. Where was HD ? Were they all sleeping on the porch where the duck crapped ?

#6 ·
They crap on the porch and they rule at the track. Can you say SBK ?91,92,94,95,96,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,,06,08.....hmmmmm... thats only 14 titles...for production factory built machines...where were the japs all those years ? where were the nazi engineers from BMW ? you know..the ones that helped Hitler build war machines. Where was HD ? Were they all sleeping on the porch where the duck crapped ?
You should get a Ducati tattoo.

#7 ·
I think they were at the Musolinni Funds for Facists Bar-B-Que. Geez pal, where'd you get the attitude?

#13 ·
Moke1K - I did check out Gator Customs. Is this your store ? Are you in Chicago ? I need to go to Crestwood and check it out. Let me know. I have a Black Helmet I want brushed.
Hey 2valve, sadly no this is not my site but its been around for awhile. Iam not really into blinging out my bikes, I like concentrating on riding. But the pics do not do them any justice. You have to see it in person. Like nothing you've ever seen before. One of our customers has his whole bike done, and its amazing. Iam down in Florida and about an half hour away from Roaring Toyz, so sadly there are alot of streached sportbikes that are blinged out-drives me crazy. Gators customs though is alot more like a glow than an led. I want to say the original company was out of Illinois, not sure. If your thinking about doing something, get it threw these guys.

#14 ·
we concentrate on riding also but being in the city of chicago. Our riding is afterdark and usually a mixture of highspeed (>150mph) expressway, inner city neighborhoods, and curves such as Lake Shore Drive. We don't so much bling the bikes out. We need to be seen in the city traffic so LEDs and neon usually are installed. License plates are removed or hidden since chicago put cameras everwhere. Thanks for the link

#15 ·
Have you done any racing or trackdays. I know when I lived in Indiana we did blackhawk farms raceway once. If you really want to work on your riding their is no better way, which Im sure you know. If you havent yet do it and get off the street! Peace.

#16 ·
trackdays

I have never been to Blackhawk Farms. I have seen pics of it. There is a much better place closer to Chicago now. Check out Autobahn Country Club Driving Experience | Auto Country Club | Sports Car Country Club | Motorsports Country Club | Road Course Driving | Road Race Track | Street Race Track | Exotic Car Racing | Race Driving Experience | Porsche Driving Experience |. They have MC trackdays there through sportbiketracktime.com. I brought my DUC out there. Surprisingly my monster can scoot fairly nicely on this track. The low end torque takes the rev happy 4's out of the corners with ease. I get killed on the straights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.