Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Re: GP returns to Laguna Seca

OH YEAH !!! I was waiting for this. I did hope for the race to be run at Barber (it's closer to ATL) but Laguna is a great track. I been to the Superbike races twice and have not been disappointed. The only thing that sucks are hotel prices. But even that wouldn't stop me from going. See ya there.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts

If it actually happens, I think we'll be forced to hold an official Motorcycle.Com / MOron Spode Fest at Laguna the day before the race.

Keep your fingers crossed, if we're really lucky KPaul might even show up, so he can ride a Max Biaggi team RC211V, against me on a Buell B-Last. -Sean

·
Registered
227 Posts
But Seriously...

Buz, I realize that you're just saying "I'll see you there" generically...but

Should there be a MoFo connection of some sort? I don't know how the logistics would work--is there a logical meeting time and place, that sort of thing.

Sean, you got any thoughts on this? MO hospitality tent, maybe, with umbrella girls bringing cold ones to subscribers only?

For me, I'm pumped. MotoGP at Laguna Seca is a great excuse to ride from Seattle to San Francisco, see my sister in El Sobrante and my buddy in Santa Rosa, and watch the MotoGP circus starring the fastest freakin' bikes and riders in the world.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: But Seriously...

I'm sure we can probably arrange for a meeting of all like-minded (beer swilling) MoFos to get together. Perhaps the big, inflatable jumpy jump thingy would be good. Then we could be assured that KPaul would show up.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Get some friends and rent an RV. It's way better to stay at the track anyway. You don't miss any action and you can get out of the sun and wind and have a cold one when you need to.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

It's going to take more than one session at Fast Freddy's to keep up with Dirty.

You might want to kidnap Freddy and see if you can fool Sean into thinking he's you. I hear he looks like a young Michael Douglas on steroids.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts

Cool, we can all hang @Buzglyd's, get blasted and watch kpaul puke his two MGD's in the flowerbed.

Got any good pizza joints near you? I'll pop for the first round of Pizza and Guinness after 'Paulie passes out

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I'm about 450 miles South of Laguna-Seca so that would be a helluva delivery run.

We can hang out at Cannery Row and act hoity toity near the art galleries. We'll dangle KPC as bait in the aquarium.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts

You mean like in Romancing the Stone? That was Danny DeVito that you resembled, not Micheal Douglas.

Up till I cut off my ponytail last month I looked like extra large version of Russel Crowe in Master and Commander with glasses.

Now I look kinda' like the Gladiator version 'cept without the muscles and babes throwin' they sef's at me and the whole Meg Ryan-stalker deal.

·
Registered
409 Posts

Pizza! You want Pizza? Man oh man there some of the best pizza I've ever had(Chicago style - stuffed) up in Berkeley at a joint called Zachary's. It's about 22 bucks for a large, and I am more than willing to make the run to go pick up a pie or 10 if it comes down to it!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.