Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unbelieveable trailer... I watched this on motogp.com about a month ago, and contacted the director. He informed me that he was still in the process of selling it, and didn't have any idea of when it would be released. Can't wait to see it though.... that's one I would buy on DVD...

·
Registered
415 Posts
John Hopkins is one of the highlighted riders in "Faster". How cool is that?!? To bad Nikki and Colin weren't in GP when this was being filmed. That would have been great. I can't wait for this to make the rounds in theaters here.

I can see it now though... It will be a limited national release, maybe one theater in town (OKC, OK) if I'm lucky, and it will be shown only on Tuesday at 2PM. Nobody will go and it will be pulled after two weeks. The critics will pan it and many will say, "See there's no interest in movies like this in the US. Americans only want 'Days of Thunder'."

We’ll be lucky to get the DVD.

Thanks for posting MO.

·
Registered
217 Posts
"Days of Thunder" was definitley Hollywood, but better than "Sleepless in Seattle". Don't be bitter because you don't like NASCAR (an assumption). As screwed up as the governing body is, this is the best oval track racing in the world. Those boys are giving it all they got. I enjoy watching them turn left as well as watching Edwards turn right.....and left.:)

·
Registered
415 Posts
What's wrong with

(Sniff...) I loved that movie, Man. Meg Ryan was hot.

You're right, Pacer, I don't like NASCAR anymore. It was great thirty years ago but it's just so damn commercial now. I guess I just got tired of watching a race where the most excitement I got from it was watching the pit stops.

BTW... I liked "Days of Thunder" but then I'll watch anything with Robert Duvall in it. Tell the truth though, Pacer, you thought it was realistic didn't you? You didn't try to enlist in the Navy after seeing "Top Gun" did you? Come on. Be honest now. I won't tell anybody. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.