Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doubt I would have watched before I owned a bike. Anyone that will put it on is calendar is just as likely to know to watch it on SPEED, but I'm no TV marketing exec. I suppose random folks might run across it and watch it, and a few might get sucked in, which is good.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
That is excellent news. Nice scoop, pdad.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Re: More info

"That said this will be kpaul's last post. Thanks to everyone for making this an entertaining period."

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

So you're claiming to be Paul Carruthers, Cycle News editor? Uhh..

·
Registered
195 Posts

Nah; just stealing stuff off the RSS feeds and then claiming the credit for the exclusive posting on this board.

Same shyte has been going on for years.

I'm hoping MO's new Mr. Duke will quash such self-aggrandizement and build his own editorial team to find and develop articles and information for inclusion here.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Yeah, I realized right after posting he meant that he submitted the same thing here that was posted there, not that he posted there.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I used the therm "scoop" loosely. I meant, "Nice news item that's actually important and interesting and I haven't seen anywhere else."

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hope no one's tuning in to watch the Kentucky Kid take this thing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's awesome!!! And it's on Fox too!!! Let's see if we can get this on at the same time as the NASCAR "race" of the weekend at let the viewers who think a 190 mile per hour traffic jam/demo derby is a sport see some real racing for a change.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts