Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Worth the wait MO thanks

Excellent stuff. The Nicky shot with the flag is going up on my wall. From the land of Daniel Boone and Davy Crocket comes a new American Hero. Someday they should make a movie about the Hayden boys, their Mom and Dad, sis etc. Fantastic stuff Fonz. MO you're the best!

Go Nicky!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Ah married life. Figure 5 lbs/year added if the marriage is good. More if the marriage is rocky depending on how you handle stress Remember my Go to the Gym speach about solving all motorcycle ergo issues....better start now Sean else you'll end up looking like me 3 years ago.. and could get the associated health problems with it diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. ..it takes forever to get back in shape and I still have ways to go.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Did I say that 3 years ago? And you believed me? Let just say I had a distorted vision of reality..:) Men tend to think they are thinner /better looking/etc. than they really are. Women are the opposite. Just don't want my favorite "racer boy" magizine editor or any other Moron to have health problems like I did.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
What about Gibernau, Biaggi, etc.? The Rossi dogged it theory doesn't work.

Nicky had the eye of tiger. No way Rossi beats Hayden on that day. Edwards maybe. Where was Sete? I am sure Sete was saying in Spanish "Oh let Colin and Nicky win". NOT. Biaggi says the same thing ? NOT....

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Re: He was dogging it. Sort of.

pdad13 is absolutely right and you are incorrect. Rossi was tenative through the corkscrew and Edwards surprised him. I taped the race. I watched the pass again. If they ran the race 7 times Hayden would win every time. Give up trying to tarnish this victory, Hayden will do it again. Mark my words this is the beginning there is a new sheriff in town.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
A different view. Hayden and Edwards turned the corner and Rossi can be beat.

Well I know that Sete and Biaggi weren't dogging it. Edwards and Hayden clearly beat those guys and they haven't before consistently. I have a different opinion. Hayden and Edwards turned a corner. Rossi is beatable.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Re: A different view. Hayden and Edwards turned the corner and Rossi can be beat.

OK maybe my respect and admiration for Nicky and Colin are clouding things. But Rossi has had the advantage of growing up at all those motogp tracks. Time will tell if things have changed I think so. but we will see huh.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.