Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Awesome video of the 250 I6 and the 500. Those bike just wail. Cool pics too, glad to see Wayne Rainey still around looking healthy. Neat pic of Sean and Rossi too, bet you'll keep that one eh? I like the old style Yamaha colors.

Sounds like a great time, sorry I missed it. maybe next year I'll get off my butt and ride down there.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I don't think he is ready for canonization just yet.

My guess is he wasn't going to stick his neck out at what he said was a dangerous track this stage of the season and being on the podium was enough and he said as much. But I don't think he could have beaten Nicky in any case.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Ah married life. Figure 5 lbs/year added if the marriage is good. More if the marriage is rocky depending on how you handle stress Remember my Go to the Gym speach about solving all motorcycle ergo issues....better start now Sean else you'll end up looking like me 3 years ago.. and could get the associated health problems with it diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. ..it takes forever to get back in shape and I still have ways to go.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I took the closeups and all of the side-panning action shots. Fonzie, took the babe shots and the head-on cornering shots, except the two blurry ones (they're mine) In general, his are better than mine. -Sean

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Way to go Fonzie! Relegating Sean to taking moto photos, while you spend your time getting the all important babe pics, should earn your some kind of management delegation of authority award. Your my hero. Van

·
Registered
320 Posts
A XB9sx, a CBR 600, a ZZR 600 and a YZF 600.......

.....walk into a bar.

Do I smell a Buell crushing middleweight sport comparo or a best around town bike comparo in our near future?

Either way I'm predicting that the horsepower deficient but awesomely fun ride Buell will be roundly trashed by our friendly but I-4 biased MO staff. Any takers?

21 - 40 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.