Motorcycle Forums banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yes the true test will come next year when Rossi is back at full strength and hungry to regain his crown. I additon young lions like Casey Stoner will challenge the established riders.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Waiders look pretty pathetic.. Outside of Oakland Raiders hats bring snickers now ....

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Your are welcome

Go Cubs..

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
You guys are talking out your butts. Soccer got it's origins from the Celts who used the heads of dead Romans for a ball, How can that not be fun?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Re: Did you take your medication today?

Settle down hardcharger. You're going to be ok. No one is going to poop on you. I'm not into that scene.

Over-worked melodrama cheapens someone's real accomplishments. Nicky won the motorcycle championship. That's great. Is it the greatest single season championship ever? I don't think so. Was it hard fought? Yes. Were people dying all around Nicky and his life a living hell? No. So don't make it out like it was. I'll borrow one of your Harlequin romance novels if I want to read that kind of cheese schlock.

Now, if he had signed with Ducati...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Didn't nicky spend at least one year (possibly 2 years) on the 500? It wasn't that long ago, but I can't remember. I could swear he finished in the top ten his first season on the 500....

61 - 72 of 72 Posts