Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a year or two old. And the guy who hit her is a jerk, luckily she's not seriously injured. But it does serve as a reminder; most Cagers are braindead.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can see him get out and look his car over, all disgusted-like. "Damn Motorcycling biotches! Look what you did to my car!"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Un Fargin believable. The dip driving the car seemes annoyed at the whole thing, more concerned with his car then the person whose day he just f***ed up. All I can get from his poor explaination is "I swerved, I swerved..." yeah, we can see that sh**head... I had a similar incident many, many years ago with a lady that pulled out of a driveway that suddenly came into may lane. I hit in a similar fashion but got fairly busted up. Thing is, the lady that hit me had the guts to admit it was her fault and came over while I was on the ground and apologized.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Crazy!

What kind of idiot asks "are you ok" after you plow into a car on a bike?????

And secondly if one more person would have said "lay down" i would have slapped the living crap out of them. For god's sake the chick just went flying through the air and met the ground in an unpleasant fashion. If she wants to sit up leave her the hell alone!

·
Registered
144 Posts
How come when I've gone done there wasn't a cute lady with a low hung shirt & cleavage bending over me? Where is the justice, the outrage, the well nevermind. Hopefully that car driver got his arse stomped.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I didn't realize this recording was a year old sorry. However, it is a great advertising for for motorcycle cameras. Think if I ever start commuting again via my kNinja, having front and rear "cage surveillance" devices on my kbike would be cheap insurance in case you get in a wreck and need to sue the crap out of some idiot

·
Registered
233 Posts
Not seriously injured? Good. I didnt see anyway out of that one other than what she did. BTW, I didnt even know the rider was a she but since everyone else is saying that I will too. She seemed to have a good helmet and maybe some other protective gear on.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
After it first hit the web on some BB, she told the how and why of it with an explanation of her injuries. I seem to remember they weren't life-threatening, or long-term. She wasn't totally unscathed, but it could have been worse.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Isn't there some proposed model of Derbi that's so equipped?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
The girl racer behind the story

I am love... i.e. she looks like my old flame in college who dumped me before she graduated from Med School.. Read the link that sqidbait provided and go look at her web site. Brave beautiful woman

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
One more thing.. Interesting answers to questions.

"How did you "just happen" to have been recording the whole thing?

I believe in action rather than inaction. I believe in "preparing for the worst and expecting the best". I believe that "Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity". How many times have things happened to you and it became a "he said/she said" situation and you just wished you had recorded it so you had proof? Well, I have had those moments and instead of just whining about it - I did something about it.

"

Read more of her answers to questions about the accident

Good thing she had a full-face helmet

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL good kjoke..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.